Insurance Information

Can’t find your Certificate of Currency?

No problem. It can usually be found in your welcome or renewal confirmation email.

Or you can email us at [email protected] to request a copy.

Through the Regional Arts Victoria Membership Program, our Individual and Organisation Members have access to heavily discounted insurance offerings.

Before contacting the insurance broker, please read the Membership Information & FAQ documents in case your question is answered.

Regional Arts Victoria is not authorised to provide insurance advice. If your question about insurance is not answered in our documentation, all questions regarding insurance policies should be directed to:

Anne Buckley Senior Account Executive, Gallagher
Email: [email protected]
Direct: 07 3002 3043
Mobile: 0457 718 942

To obtain a copy of your insurance certificates, or to follow up on the status of your application, please contact us at [email protected]