Tour School is our free webinar series aimed at up-skilling touring artists! Sharing knowledge from our sector’s leading organisations and practicing artists, sign up for free below to enjoy the following episodes:
- Webinar #1: Re-thinking Your Production for Digital Awesomeness
- Webinar #2: How to Build Your Digital Team
- Webinar #3: Technical Aspects of a Digital Show
- Webinar #4: Digital Video Production 101
- Webinar #5: Self-presenting Digital Seasons – Where Do I Start?
- Webinar #6: Digital Licensing & Rights – Where Do I Start?
- Webinar #7: Building a Tour & Understanding the Weekly Fee Structure
- Webinar #8: Travel Budgeting & Funding
- Webinar #9: Pitching Your Work to Venues
- Webinar #10: Building Your Tour and Working With Venues
- Webinar #11: Applying for Travel Funds – How Do I Do It?
- Bonus Content: Touring 101 with Regional Arts Victoria Staff
- Bonus Content: Training session on COVID Safe procedures with Ross Farnell
About Tour School
Regional Arts Victoria aims to strengthen the performing arts touring sector in Victoria by offering targeted professional development opportunities. Thanks to the Australian Government’s RISE Fund, RAV’s Touring team have been delivering Tour School since 2021 to support the sector to restart and re-imagine touring.
This program is supported by the Australian Government’s RISE fund.