RAV is a values-driven, people-first organisation and industry leader with deep respect for the traditional custodians of the lands and waters that sustain us, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. We advocate for cultural inclusion, equity and accessibility, and environmental sustainability.
We believe our employees are our biggest asset and recognise that in order to attract and retain the best people, we need to be a great place to work. We are committed to ensuring our employees are supported to contribute to the wellbeing of themselves, their co-workers, their family and their community. To do this we offer a number of employee benefits including a warm and welcoming team culture, flexible working arrangements, professional development opportunities, and confidential access to an Employee Assistance Program to name a few.
Our staff are located across Victoria from as far as Wadi Wadi to Krowathunkooloong, and back to Dhauwurd Wurrung Country. We strongly encourage First Nations people, people from culturally diverse and/or LGBTQI communities, people with lived experience of disability, people of all ages and from all regions of Victoria to apply to join our team.
Regional Arts Victoria is a Child Safe Organisation, committed to promoting the cultural safety of all First Nations and culturally and linguistically diverse children and young people; and the safely of children and young people with a disability and those identifying as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer or otherwise sexually or gender diverse who participate in our programs as audience members, participants, and creators. All children and young people, regardless of their gender, race, ethnicity, culture, religious beliefs, age, disability, sexual orientation, family or social background, have the right to feel safe and protected from abuse. RAV has a zero tolerance for child abuse.
Please click on the job title below to learn more about the opportunities we currently have available. If you require alternative application formats or assistance with submitting your application, contact Angela (HR Manager) on [email protected] or 0460 845 709 to discuss your needs.
Regional Arts Victoria has an exciting short-term employment opportunity to support the organisation in its delivery of its membership program.
The MEMBERSIP RENEWAL ADMINISTRATOR works closely with the Membership team, this role will provide additional administrative support during the busy renewal period between August and October.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Demonstrated experience in using Salesforce.
- Practical experience in database administration.
- Possess high level written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail with proven track record of accuracy in maintaining and updating customer/membership database.
- Demonstrated high-level computer skills and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite.
- Proven ability and willingness to work collaboratively.
- Desirable: Experience in peak body or a membership organisation will be highly regarded.
- Desirable: Experience working in a regional context.
- Desirable: Preference for candidates with a strong interest and/or experience in the arts or the non-profit sector.
HOW TO APPLY
First Nations people, people from culturally diverse and/or LGBTQI communities, people of all ages and people with a lived experience of disability, are strongly encouraged to apply.
Regional Arts Victoria strongly encourages applicants from regional Victoria to apply, and as such, this role can be based anywhere in Victoria. However, you may be required to work from Melbourne from time to time.
- If after reading through this document, you have further questions about the role, please email Kate Gerritsen, Senior Manager, Communications & Engagement at [email protected] with the Subject heading “Recruitment enquiry – Membership Renewal Administrator – Your Name”
- Your application must consist of a covering letter responding to the key selection criteria (maximum 2 pages of text), a brief CV and the names and contact details of 3 professional referees. Please keep in mind that if you don’t address the selection criteria or follow the application process, we won’t be able to assess your application.
- Applications should be sent to Angela Pamic at [email protected] by midnight, Sunday 27 August 2023. Please include the Subject heading “APPLICATION – Membership Renewal Administrator – Your Name” and email your application as a single PDF with your name and the position title as the document’s name. Eg “RAV – Membership Renewal Administrator – Your Name”
- Please contact Angela on [email protected] or 0460 845 709 if you require alternative access application methods or assistance with submitting your application.
- Shortlisting will take place quickly after close of applications at Midnight, Sunday 27 August 2023. No late applications will be accepted.
- While all applications will be acknowledged by email, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted personally, and we appreciate your patience in not contacting us during this time.
- Online Interviews will take place on Wednesday 30 August 2023. If you already know that you are unavailable on that day, please mention this in your covering letter.
- The Successful applicant will be notified by phone & email by COB Monday 4 September 2023. Unsuccessful applicants will be notified via email in the same week.
- Start date is negotiable but ideally an immediate start week beginning Monday 4 September 2023.
RAV is a Child Safe Organisation.
Regional Arts Victoria is committed to the safety of children and young people who participate in our programs as audience members, participants, and creators. All children and young people, regardless of their gender, race, ethnicity, culture, religious beliefs, age, disability, sexual orientation, family or social background, have the right to feel safe and protected from abuse. RAV has a zero tolerance for child abuse.
Regional Arts Victoria encourages high school, TAFE and other students with work experience requirements to seek placements in creative organisations across the state. Please see our Members section to find organisations near you.
Unfortunately, we do not have the capacity to accommodate work experience students as our staff work remotely throughout the state.
Regional Arts Victoria encourages volunteers who would like to contribute to the work of creative organisations across the state to reach out to our Members. Almost 200 regional Victorian arts organisations make up our membership. They run arts festivals, music and literary events, galleries and many other creative programs and are always looking for enthusiastic volunteers.
Unfortunately, we do not have the capacity to accommodate volunteers at Regional Arts Victoria currently as our staff work remotely throughout the state.