Off The Rails Dunkeld Inc.
Dunkeld train station has been turned into a community space called Off the Rails Dunkeld. The main building is approximately 13m x 6m.
Off the Rails Dubkeld is a working studio for creating, producing and exhibiting. It provides:
* A range of working surfaces – desks, trestles and easles.
* A wall mounted hanging system.
* Well equipped kitchenette including fridge, sink, microwave, crockery, cutlery and glasses.
* Access to 40 folding chairs.
* Climate controlled heating & cooling system, including 6 doors for natural cross ventilation.
* Lots of windows providing lovely natural asnwell as overhead electric lighting.
* All access toilet.
* Parking out front including disabled parking.
Equipment: Artists have use of trestle tables, chairs and easels. The floor is polished concrete and caters for messy work, There is hanging equipment on walls.
Stored seating can provide for approximately 50 people; this changes due to the COVID restrictions at the time of booking. Due COVID restrictions the space can hold 18 people.
There is also a large platform space and a large concrete area between the buildings which can be used for outside making, including a long sink and tap.
Parking out front includes disabled parking.