Regional Arts Victoria has an exciting employment opportunity to support the delivery of Regional Arts Victoria’s membership program. Working closely with the Membership Engagement Coordinator, this role will act as the contact point for membership inquiries and be responsible for maintaining accurate membership and members public liability insurance records.
Applications close: Midnight, Sunday 16 April 2023
Selection Criteria: Required
- Demonstrated experience in using Salesforce.
- Practical experience in database administration.
- Possess high level written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail with proven track record of accuracy in maintaining and updating customer/membership database.
- Demonstrated high-level computer skills and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite.
- Proven ability and willingness to work collaboratively.
- Desirable: Experience in peak body or a membership organisation will be highly regarded.
- Desirable: Experience working in a regional context.
- Desirable: Preference for candidates with a strong interest and/or experience in the arts or the non-profit sector.
First Nation peoples, people from culturally diverse and/or LGBTQI communities, and people with a lived experience of disability, are strongly encouraged to apply.
- If after reading through this document and visiting our website, you have further questions about the role, please email Kate Gerritsen, Communications & Engagement, Senior Manager on [email protected] with the Subject heading “Recruitment enquiry – Membership Coordinator“.
- Your application must consist of a covering letter responding to the key selection criteria (maximum 2 pages of text), a brief CV and the names and contact details of 3 professional referees. Please email as a single PDF with your name and the position title as the document’s name. Please keep in mind that if you don’t address the selection criteria or follow the application process, we won’t be able to assess your application.
- Applications (by email only) should be sent to the Human Resources Manager, [email protected] with your name and the position title as the subject heading.
Eg RAV Coordinator – Membership Coordinator – [Insert Your Name]
- Please contact Angela on [email protected] or 0460 845 709 if you require alternative access application methods or assistance with submitting your application.
- Shortlisting will take place quickly after close of applications. To be fair to all applicants, no late applications will be accepted.
- While all applications will be acknowledged by email, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted personally, and we appreciate your patience in not contacting us during this time.
- Online Interviews will take place on the day(s) noted on page 1 of this document. If you already know that you are unavailable on these dates, please mention this in your covering letter.
- The Successful applicant will be notified by phone & email on the day noted on page 1 of this document. Unsuccessful applicants will be notified via email in the same week.
- This role will begin in on the day noted on page 1 of this document. If you already know that you are unavailable for this start date, please mention this in your covering letter and propose an alternative start date. Position handover will take place prior to this role beginning if a suitable date and time can be agreed upon far all involved, or after the role commences.