Regional Arts Victoria has an exciting employment opportunity to support the organisation in its delivery and evaluation of the Touring Services and Connecting Places programs through a range of administrative tasks.
The Touring Administrator is a new position that reports directly to the Manager, Touring and works closely with the Tour Coordinators and Connecting Places Coordinator to ensure all official documentation for touring projects is created, distributed, and collected. This role will also liaise with Presenter networks and Producers to collect and enter data required for reporting purposes.
Applications close: Midnight, Sunday 5 March 2023
Selection Criteria: Required
- Excellent data entry and computer skills including experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and OneDrive
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Customer Relationship Management system Salesforce and online data collection platform Form Assembly
- Knowledge and understanding of the live performance touring environment, particularly in a regional context
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Experience and understanding of customer relationships
- Ability to work independently, with initiative and without direct supervision
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Empathy with the goals and philosophy of Regional Arts Victoria
First Nation peoples, people from culturally diverse and/or LGBTQI communities, and people with a lived experience of disability, are strongly encouraged to apply.
- If after reading through this document, you have further questions about the role, please email Bindi Green, Manager, Touring at [email protected] with the Subject heading “Recruitment enquiry –Tour Administrator”
- Your application must consist of a covering letter responding to the key selection criteria (maximum 2 pages of text), a brief CV and the names and contact details of 3 professional referees. Please email as a single PDF with your name and the position title as the document’s name. Please keep in mind that if you don’t address the selection criteria or follow the application process, we won’t be able to assess your application.
- Applications (by email only) should be sent to the Human Resources Manager, [email protected] with your name and the position title as the subject heading.
E.g., RAV –Tour Administrator – [INSERT Your Name]
- Please contact Angela on [email protected] or 0460 845 709 if you require alternative access application methods or assistance with submitting your application.
- Shortlisting will take place quickly after close of applications at Midnight, Sunday 5 March 2023. To be fair to all applicants, no late applications will be accepted.
- While all applications will be acknowledged by email, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted personally, and we appreciate your patience in not contacting us during this time.
- Online Interviews will take place on Wednesday 8 March 2023. If you already know that you are unavailable on this date, please mention this in your covering letter.
This role has a start date of week beginning Tuesday 11 April 2023. If you already know that you are unavailable for this start date, please mention this in your covering letter and propose an alternative start date.