Expressions of Interest have now closed to take part in our Marketing and Crowd Funding Mentorship.
Expressions of Interest will be assessed by Regional Arts Victoria and all applicants will be notified of the outcome by Monday 10 April 2017.
About the mentorship:
Successful applicants will plan, set up, and run their own crowd funding and marketing campaign with support from Regional Arts Victoria and Pozible. The mentorship runs for three months and includes a one day workshop in Melbourne on Monday 1 May 2017. Regional Arts Victoria will provide lunch and some costs toward attending the workshop in Melbourne (e.g. travel costs) for successful applicants.
To be eligible, you must be:
- An individual member or representative of an organisation member of Regional Arts Victoria (apply online if you are not already a member)
- Available for the workshop in Melbourne on Monday 1 May 2017
- Working on a project that you want to promote and fund. All Pozible crowd funding campaigns must raise money for a specific project (funds cannot be sought for ongoing administrative costs)
- Able to run a crowd funding campaign (with support from the mentorship) from Monday 5 June to Monday 3 July 2017
- A regionally based individual or organisation with a regional Victorian postcode and not MMM1 according to this map
If you have any questions, talk to Regional Arts Victoria’s Memberships Administrator, Adelaide Fisher, on 03 9644 1800 or firstname.lastname@example.org (Monday-Thursday).
To find out more about Pozible, and crowd funding in general, visit the FAQs section at the bottom of the Pozible website.
Delivered in association with:
Photo: Trevor Flinn leads the audience around the building at Permewans Awake, photo by Jo Grant 2015