Regional Arts Victoria exists to provide support and advice for your artistic development. We connect our members and communities with leading creative experts, professional development opportunities, and networking opportunities.
We do this in a number of ways:
- Offering a range of professional development funding opportunities on behalf of Creative Victoria and the Australian Government.
- Our Regional Managers, based in pivotal locations across the state, working closely with artists, communities and local government. This specialised team facilitate new work, keep their communities informed of key arts opportunities and development, as well as supporting arts policy development. They are a great resource for finding out more about the local community they work in, and can often point you to local contacts if you are looking to work in a particular region.
- Sharing upcoming professional development opportunities via our What’s On section and Enews stay connected!
- Our RAV in Residence series gives opportunities for one on one appointments with key Regional Arts Victoria staff who will share strategies, ideas and programs, as well as providing professional development for regional and remote Victorian arts workers and artists.
- We provide access to professional development and touring opportunities as well as access to quality performances and workshops via our Arts & Education, Connecting Places and Touring Services program.
- Regional Arts Victoria offers Individual Membership and optional Combined Liability Insurance for practicing artists and arts workers, or Organisation Membership for not-for-profit, regionally-based Victorian arts organisations. Visit Membership for more information
Image: Hole Big Yarn, a Regional Arts Victoria and Moyne Shire Council joint project in 2009, photo by Jo Grant