Cultural Organisations located in regional or outer metropolitan Victoria, with access to a performance venue, are welcome to join the Regional Arts Victoria Registered Presenter network.
Regional Arts Victoria regularly tours performing arts to regional venues throughout the state, and our Registered Presenter network has access to a valuable range of benefits including:
- Access to our team of expert tour professionals for assistance in organising performing arts events in their local area;
- Being part of a far reaching community of venues throughout the state;
- The opportunity to participate in our yearly program of subsidised touring productions;
To qualify as a Registered Presenter your organisation must meet the following criteria:
- Located in Victoria
- A Local Government Authority or an Incorporated Association
- Operating as a not for profit organisation
- Have a policy of reinvesting surplus funds back into performing arts activities
- Able to demonstrate an annual program of the presentation of professional performing arts activity
To become a registered presenter please complete the Connecting Places Application Form.
Image: Sticks, Stones, Broken Bones toured nationally 2013