Regional Cultural Network
The Regional Cultural Network is a connecting point for arts and community cultural development workers across Victoria. If you are an arts worker within Local Government, or an Individual or Group Member of Regional Arts Victoria, you are eligible to join the Network.
Since 2005 the Regional Cultural Network has served to:
- link arts and community cultural development workers, artists and arts supporters based in regional and remote Victoria;
- act as a forum to share strategies, ideas and programs; and,
- offer professional development for Regional Arts Victoria workers and members and local government arts workers so they and their communities can benefit.
The Regional Cultural Network is managed by Regional Arts Victoria and meets at least three times per year. Membership to the Network is free but members are expected to cover their own travel costs to meetings. The network is a professional one which should assist you in your work and we encourage you to speak to your organisation or Council about supporting your involvement.
Each year we host a series of workshops to assist our Members in their artistic and professional development. Some examples of past sessions include:
- Beyond the White Cube: art in unique spaces
- Finding that next dollar: a seminar on funding resources for your arts project
- Inside out art: Engaging youth
- Arts, health and succession planning
- Building resilience through the arts
To become a Member of the Regional Arts Victoria Regional Cultural Network, please contact Lucy Hamilton on email@example.com or via phone (03) 9644 1809.