Regional Arts Victoria has a wide range of partners and networks to encourage community engagement in regional arts.
Our networks extend beyond our popular network of Regional Arts Developement Officers (RADOs) and includes:
- Over 110 member organisations
- Over 300 individual artist subscribers
- Arts and community development workers from local councils and agencies in outer metro and regional Victoria
- other state based regional arts organisations under the umbrella of Regional Arts Australia
- local government agencies involved in the Regional Cultural Partnership Program
- Victorian Association of Performing Arts Centres (VAPAC) and its national body APACA
Click on the links to the right to learn more about Regional Arts Victoria's networks.