Welcome to our new website!
Posted in Events on 11/Sep/2013 06:46
What are the new features?
- Our interactive map of Victoria showcases Regional Arts Victoria Members located across the state and beyond!*
- Regional Arts Victoria Members will have the option of building their own Member Profile page including information about who they are and what they do. This Profile is designed to include a gallery of images and videos, providing an online portfolio and marketing tool*
- Regional Arts Victoria Members will also have access to a Members-Only Library of Tools and Resources to assist them in making the most of their practice
- Regional Arts Victoria Members will have the option of uploading events into theWhat's On section of the site - another great marketing tool to spread the word about your events!
*Please note: Inclusion on the map and in the Member Profiles section is optional! If you'd rather remain anonymous all you will need to do is log in and switch your profile off - or email us at email@example.com and let us know!
How can Members make the most of the new website?
- Once you have familiarised yourself with the look and feel of the website, we encourage all Regional Arts Victoria Members to login to the Members' section and explore the range of tools and resources available.
You should be able to login using your previous login details, however if you have any trouble simply follow the "forgotten my password" prompt in the top right hand corner. If you still can't login, call our Membership team on 03 9644 1800 and they will be able to assist.
- Update Your Member Profile! This profile page is a great opportunity for our Members to promote their work. Think of it as an online marketing tool about you and what you do! If you'd like some inspiration, take a look at the Meet our Members page and see our other Members' profiles. For those of you who uploaded a profile on our previous site, we have copied your profile over. If you never uploaded your profile on the previous site, now is the perfect time to do so!
- Upload your Events - be sure to upload your upcoming events to our What's On section!
- If you have difficulty logging in or can't remember your password, simply click on the "forgotten your password" option and follow the prompts. Alternatively, call our Membership team on 03 9644 1800 and they can assist you in confirming your details.
Your going to love it!
We hope you love it!