Submissions for 2017 Arts & Education Program Now Closed!
Posted in Creative Catalysts on 14/Jun/2016 13:55
Expressions of Interest are now closed for our 2017 Arts & Education Program (formerly Education & Families program). This program is fully curated with the purpose of delivering high quality arts experiences to schools and communities across the state of Victoria. In 2017 we are looking for:
- Work that is innovative, high-quality and entertaining.
- Work that is appropriate to a school and/or community context.
- Work that stimulates ideas and generates pre and post-performance discussion.
- Work that has a holistic approach to education, including opportunities for deeper engagement – residencies, workshops, forums etc.
- Work that embodies excellent practice in the presentation of the arts for children and young people.
- Work that celebrates diversity and falls into one or more of the following categories:
- Arts Support and arts recovery programs
- Community Arts
- Dance/Physical Theatre
- Digital Arts, Design
- Visual Arts
- Professional development for teachers and community
This work can be presented in performance, workshop or residency form.
All applicants will be contacted by Regional Arts Victoria shortly - there has been a small delay in our timelines.
If you are an artist or organisation that would like to be part of our 2017 Arts & Education Program, EOIs are now closed!